Traditionally Moringa oleifera has an impressive range of medicinal uses with high nutritional value and medicinal benefits. Different parts of Moringa contain a profile of important minerals and are a good source of protein, vitamins, beta-carotene, amino acids and various phenolics. Moringa provides a rich and rare combination of zeatin, quercetin, beta-sitosterol, caffeoylquinic acid and kaempferol.
Moringa can act as cardiac and circulatory stimulants, possess antitumor, antipyretic, antiepileptic, antiinflammatory, antiulcer, antispasmodic, diuretic, antihypertensive, cholesterol lowering, antioxidant, antidiabetic, hepatoprotective, antibacterial and antifungal activities, and are being employed for the treatment of different ailments in the indigenous system of medicine.
Moringa Leaves Medicinal Uses and Benefits
- Leaves rubbed against the temple can relieve headaches.
- To stop bleeding from a shallow cut, apply a poultice of fresh leaves.
- There is an anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect when applied to wounds or insect bites.
- Extracts can be used against bacterial or fungal skin complaints.
- Leaf tea treats gastric ulcers and diarrhoea.
- Eating Moringa food products is good for those suffering from malnutrition due to the high protein and fibre content.
- Leaves treat fevers, bronchitis, eye and ear infections, inflammation of the mucus membrane.
- Rich source of iron content.
- Dried Moringa leaves are used to treat diarrhoea in African countries.
- The powder ground from the seeds is also used in the treatment of scurvy skin diseases (common bacterial infections of the skin).
- Boosts energy levels
- Improved digestion
- Improved immune system function
- Improved mood
- Lower blood pressure
- Protects the stomach lining
- Treats stomach ulcers
The are various terms that have been offered to describe an incredible supplement called Moringa Oleifera, and it has a number of amazing health benefits.
It is safe to consume and is a medically proven health supplement.
Moringa Oleifera is an energizing product that helps with healing and medical prevention as well. It is used for many reasons, skin disorder treatment, diabetes, sleep improvement, relief for anxiety and depression. It can give you a huge boost in energy, it has the ability to even out your blood sugar levels, and it can even help you recover more quickly after a workout.
In one serving of Moringa Oleifera leaves, you can find:
- 22% daily value of Vitamin C
- 41% daily value of Potassium
- 61% daily value of Magnesium
- 71% daily value of Iron
- 125% daily value of Calcium
- 272% daily value of Vitamin A
- 92 Nutrients
- 46 Antioxidants
- 36 Anti-Inflammatories
- 18 Amino Acids, 9 Essential Amino Acids
Moringa Oleifera superfood is a complete health product that will not only provide you with the vitamins you need, but also improve your overall health as well.
- Retail Pack : 1 kg / bag
- Bulk : 20 kg/ bag